Sunday 2 November 2014

Hello Bangkok

Howdy all,

After a stressful few days, Scoot airlines decided to add to my anxiety by losing my Motorcycle Top Box with all of my clothing and accessories for the trip.

Currently waiting on Scoot to locate and get it onforwarded to me in Udon Thani. 

As such I thought it was a good idea to catch a taxi to Patpong Road markets to get some shirts and underwear so i can get through the next week in clean clothes.

David is off to the Passport office on Monday to speed up his replacement Passport to join me later next week. With the book party rescheduled it will mean an extra few days relaxing in Udon Thani for me whilst I await David's arrival.

After a nice bite to eat from our favourite patpong road restaurant I am back in the hotel and ready to hit the sack for my trip to Udon Thani tomorrow.

Good night all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following and commenting :)

Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang

Sabaidee, We started the day in Vang Vieng where it was raining and didn't see any signs of it easing (Forecast was for solid rain ...